You will have to see to pictures below to see Mackenzie's excitement. The water was a little cold, then felt just right after we moved around a little. We are definitely going to have to get Mackenzie in swimming classes next year or the next because she loves the water! We go to Orange beach in a few weeks and I cannot wait to see her react to the sand and maybe the ocean (we will see about that).
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Mackenzie's First Swim
I packed up after Mother's Day and headed to Florence with Mackenzie. (Ben had a coach's clinic in Alabama) I called Sandy to see if they were in town because we wanted to come over, hang out and swim with Callie.
You will have to see to pictures below to see Mackenzie's excitement. The water was a little cold, then felt just right after we moved around a little. We are definitely going to have to get Mackenzie in swimming classes next year or the next because she loves the water! We go to Orange beach in a few weeks and I cannot wait to see her react to the sand and maybe the ocean (we will see about that).




You will have to see to pictures below to see Mackenzie's excitement. The water was a little cold, then felt just right after we moved around a little. We are definitely going to have to get Mackenzie in swimming classes next year or the next because she loves the water! We go to Orange beach in a few weeks and I cannot wait to see her react to the sand and maybe the ocean (we will see about that).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment