Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ben's Night Out

Well, tonight has been a ton of excitement at the Smith residence. Ben decided to camp out...with the dogs...on the deck.

Currently, it is 82 degrees with the sky full of stars. Should I mention how hot it is again…82 degrees!

Picture this: Ben lying on a bare blow-up mattress with a flimsy pillow and no sheet. Heck, check out the picture I snuck out and got of the three of them.


The morning should be interesting. I told him to not wake me up because Lord knows he will be getting up when the sun comes up.

Odds are he will get a shower around 4ish then hop in the bed and hit snooze every five minutes until he has to get up for work. LOL. In some ways he is predictable, but his "camping adventure" is crazy. I definitely am glad I can throw out the pregnancy card for this adventure of Ben’s. ;) You gotta’ love that boy!

Photobucket

No comments: