Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nola!

Ben & I made a quick trip during my birthday weekend to New Orleans and boy did we have a blast! There were many “firsts” for me! Ben wanted to take me to Bourbon as soon as we got there because I had never experienced it. That sure was an eye opener! As soon as we stepped foot on Bourbon, I saw a Tranny! I also saw the infamous Tin Man. (All-in-all it was a great experience.)

We had so much fun walking around the French Quarter and experiencing the Cajun cuisine. Ben had never experienced Café Du Monde, so we had to do that first thing Sunday morning. By the way, he is now addicted to beignets! Before leaving, we promised we would come back soon. Heck! We are only 1.5 hours away.

As soon as we walked into our home, we were greeted with a “Happy Birthday” from Mom and Dad. They also had a short vacation with some friends during the weekend and stopped in on their way home.











Photobucket

No comments: