Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Birthday BOY

Dad always knows how to have a good time! I love when his birthdays come around because they are always entertaining. This year, both Paige and April were able to be here for his birthday—so, it was extra special. Mom took us out to eat at the local Mexican place and the employees gave him a time when they sang Happy Birthday to him—or I should say Dad did!

Picture this, the waiters are bringing in the dessert with the glowing candle singing Happy Birthday in Spanish, then slap Dad with the whip cream at the end. Well, the funny thing is Dad slapped it right back on them! …too funny! I am going to post some pictures Paige just sent me. I’m glad she was able to capture it all. I just wish we had the picture of Dad putting the whip cream on them!









Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashlynn Bloomfield Crum said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! Tell your pops happy birthday from his coast family!!