Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Small Request..


Ben and I have been praying a lot lately about his future. He LOVES coaching baseball at Carey and would love to stay, but they do not have the funds to hire an additional coach. So what does that mean? He's on the prowl for a job. What is so sad is that he really got his hopes up for the assistant job at Carey. My heart really breaks for him.

Statistics (don't get bored)
I don't give him full credit for Carey's success this year, but someone is making an impact. Carey is ranked for the first time since November 2005! (#16 in the country) As they say, I'll let the numbers speak for themselves. They are 24-5 in the conference. (24 wins and 5 losses--yes that is good).

Anyway.....
I ask that you keep him in your prayers. God opened doors at Carey for a purpose. Only he knows the future and I have faith.

Yours,

Amy

No comments: