Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Smokies

The parents and I went on a much needed vacation before school starts. So, why not go to a quaint place like the mountains, right? We decided on Maggie Valley, North Carolina which is about a nine hour trip for The Perry's. Now I know what you’re thinking, “It can’t possibly take that long.” Well, you are correct. It was planned to be a 7.5 hour trip but ended up being a 9 hours long due to a few wrong turns. Wrong turns=The Perrys. HeHe..

I really had a relaxing time and I know Mom and Dad did (which they really deserved it). I posted some pics so be prepared to take in some beautiful scenery and of course—ENJOY!

Yours,

Amy


The Biltmore Estate



So I made her pose...


Dad pointing to the amazing view



So Dad threatened to shake Mom's lift and you see where that got him--alone!

The only bear we saw


No comments: