Thursday, June 27, 2013

Grandma Smith & The Aquarium---What a FUN Weekend!!

So far, we have had a fun summer. We are already in the middle of it and I'm getting sad because the first part has gone by so fast! The middle part of May, Grandma Smith came up from Alabama to visit for a week and to attend Amanda's high school graduation. She put aside one day to come to Hattiesburg to visit with our little family. We had a great visit! The following day, we attended Amanda's graduation while "Aunt Anna" kept Mackenzie. She and Uncle Jody had a blast with their flowers and kitty cats.
A few weekends after, Ben and I took Mackenzie to New Orleans to visit The Aquarium of the Americas. I haven't been since I was around 14 (maybe?). We decided that we will go back soon to have fun at the zoo. Having a kid allows you to have a reason to re-do things without people wondering why you are there. :)

No comments: