Wow! I cannot believe I have not updated our blog since November 2012! As you can see, we have had a very busy 4.5 months. Baseball has started, Mackenzie is running (and talking and climbing, etc.)everywhere, and I am wearing as many hats as I can possibly handle at work and home. Life is cRaZy at the Smith home!
2013 has been a very trying year for our little family. We lost Perry to a disease called HLH. It broke the Perry family's hearts having to bury her at 23 years of age. I think about her often.
We have also had other things pop up this year. The devil is definitely trying to steal those fun moments in life from us. I will tell you what, our God is bigger!
In other news, Ben did get a new vehicle, so good-bye to the
ole old Ford F-150. I'm glad to see that gas guzzler out of our driveway. Ben loves (understatement) his Acura TL. He looks so cute jamming out to it with a baby seat in the back (HA!)
Below are a few pictures of some events from 2013.



No comments:
Post a Comment