*Ben gets bored at home a lot. This post is dedicated to one of his bored moments.
..Ben was throwing the ball to the pups while I was cooking and noticed a field rat—yes, a field rat which is a lot larger than a mouse—eating from our bird feeder. He then decided to go look for the big mouse traps that he bought last year. Ben always blames me if he cannot find something because he claims I throw things away—not true ;).
He finally finds one from last year and it is broken, so he decides he can rig it up. After a few loud snaps and yells from him “fixing” it, he decides he needs to go to the dollar store—this one will not kill this big rat.
One hour later and many breaks from our normal “family time” in front of the television—no mouse. In fact, two-weeks later and no mouse. Ben thought putting bird seed in the peanut butter would allure the nasty thing in.
I may have to get a separate blog titled “The Adventures of Ben Smith.” I will have to work on a good title.
No comments:
Post a Comment