..So I guess you want to know how he did it?
Mom and Dad were down for my birthday weekend Saturday night and we were about to open a few gifts, even though my birthday wasn’t until Sunday. I opened all the presents, but had one card to open from Ben. I was instructed to open it last. By the way, I did not see this coming!
I then opened the card and read that I have one last gift. Ben reached around the couch and pulled out a beautiful package for me to unwrap. In it was a ring box. I looked over at Ben and he was on one knee. He shook as he was placing the ring on my RIGHT ring finger! (Ben hates when I tell that..Ha!) Then I said YES!!! Of course!
We are so excited! Ben has already started the countdown—247 days. Mark it on your calendar. I tell you what. I truly feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Ben is God's gift to me.
Yours,
Amy Perry
4 comments:
Congratulations! We love you guys!
Congratulations! Does this mean that you will be at least a part-time "Bama" fan?
NO!! Dan!!
Yay!! Congrats girl!
Post a Comment